Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Small Town Synthetics album


Small Town Synthetics is the new album by my other band Snowbride. Rachel and I produced these songs over the course of a couple years, it's the end of our "Southern Quadrilogy." These tracks were recorded at an old lake cabin in North Georgia over the course of several years, and they are the last things we recorded in this style. Originally, we wanted to do a zine project to come with the album but that got shelved, there was a lot that went into finishing these tracks. Maybe more than I bargained for. Anyhow, I'm quite proud of this album, it's really spacey while still having some pretty groovin' beats, which was kind of the core of this era of the band. It's been fun, but our "Southern" era is over. Neither Rachel nor I know what's next for Snowbride, I suppose only time will tell.

No comments: